Inedible ink on the finger. Will it cause poisoning if consumed? Any chances of getting it absorbed to the blood?

hi doctors,kindly i need an answer for my question,i went to egypt president elections and i had to put indelible ink on my finger ,i tried to remove it from my nails by acetone but it didnt,and since that day i have stomack ache and i was askig if the indelible ink can be absorbed by blood under nails causing blood poisoning or it is safe and cant be transfered,and if it can can i know if i am in danger thanks doctors
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012