Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Inedible ink on the finger. Will it cause poisoning if consumed? Any chances of getting it absorbed to the blood?

hi doctors,kindly i need an answer for my question,i went to egypt president elections and i had to put indelible ink on my finger ,i tried to remove it from my nails by acetone but it didnt,and since that day i have stomack ache and i was askig if the indelible ink can be absorbed by blood under nails causing blood poisoning or it is safe and cant be transfered,and if it can can i know if i am in danger thanks doctors
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
there are no chances of absorbing this ink in blood
as it take time to evaporate so it will go slowly
your problems might be coincidental
if you are in panic can consult physician to get blood work done to find any effect in blood
you can use acetic acid 10 % solution to remove it from nails
Answered: Sat, 26 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor