Indigestion problems. Loss of appetite, bloating, sour taste, burning sensation in urinal and anal tract. What do you advice?

Sir, my husband suffers from indigestion problems. his symptoms are loss of appetite , bloating , sour taste in the mouth at times, indigestion, burning sensation in the urinal tract (whether he passes urine or not) as well as burning sensation in the anal tract at times, especially when he eats spicy food. He has consulted many doctors, been prescribed many different medicines but the problem still persists. This is going on for some four years. Now he has decided to go on a diet , but not knowing much what to eat and what not. what do you advise?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012