Indigestion, gas, acid reflux, obstruction when belching, constipation. Using laxative. Loss of enzyme?

I have typical indigestion problem & gas, since 4 years,particularly in pulses, milk& milk products, onion, garlic , anything bitter, some sour fruits, leafy vegetables,tomato ,& raw stiff foods,there are acid reflux & sounds of running gas from outside,sometimes there is obstruction in belches,soue & bitter liquid comes up to my thort, which can be heard,I have constipation ,& I use to have laxative in one or two days in a week.I donot have problen onlty with rice & fish& chicken or animal protein ,I am in mid twenty, & have cyst in overy,Otherwise i dont have any physical illnessNOW MY QUESTION IS IS IT LOSS OF ENGYME OR ANYTHING OTHER SERIOUS releted with gastric problem?Please guide me, Doctor, I am in great trouble as i donot able to have 90% of food items due to the fear of indigestion.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012