Indigestion. Induced vomiting by drinking water. Pain in stomach. Given Norflix and paracetamol. Remedy?

Due to overeating 2 nights back, I was suffering indigestion.
I had only a boiled egg and a small cup of icecream.
In evening, frustratingly I took 5 unizyme tablets & then again 5+5.
Indigestion burps were not gone so I decided induce vomiting by drinking 3ltrs water and vomited.
Repeate inducedd vomiting again.
After around an hour, stomach ache started.
Went to a hospital who gave Norflox, Paeacetamol.
Stomach is still paining.

What should I do.

Is it because of overdose of Unizyme..?

Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Oct 2013
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Hello! Thanks for putting your query in HCM. I am a Gastroenterologist (DM).

It appears to be dyspepsia due to acid peptic disease. Take rabeprazole and a prokinetic agent like domperidone or for instant relief take ENO sachet

I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.