Indentations on skull. Any tips or advice?

I have noticed over some time that I have began to get new indentations all over my skull . It s not located in one general area it is all over my head. At first I just thought it was me or my imagination, but as I continue to wonder and check it has become increasingly worse and more concerning. Ideas if any or tips and advice.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
Nov 2013
Thank you for contacting Healthcare Magic.
I have gone through the symptoms mentioned (indentations over skull). However, I would like to reassure you that these are not suggestive of any serious illness.
If these symptoms are bothering you, please get examined by a doctor.
Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad