Indentation on the deltoid tendons of the arm. Dark cyst without pain. Had a flu shot in the area. Is that the reason?

I have recently noticed an indentation at the insertion of the biceps and deltoid tendons on the lateral side of my right arm. It's slightly darker and i can feel a small circular hard cyst in the center. It is not painful. Started small and has gotten larger I in last 2 weeks. I had a flu shot at the beginning of the year in the same area. I am concerned.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Hi, Thanks for using HCM.

The cyst you are feeling may be due to injection or due to any infection (Fungal or healed bacterial like antibioma). But we cant diagnose exactly with description and without proper examination. Since the size has increased and there is color change show it to your doctor once. You may require biopsy to be done. But need not to worry now.
Hope I answered your question. Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries. Wish you good health. Take care.

Dr. Vidya