Indentation in skull on head, severe pain, spasticity in biceps, excruciating pain. What is the indentation?

Hi, I have an indentation in my skull on the right side of my head. I get severe pain in it but only lasts a few seconds/minutes. I am beginning to worry about it a little because I also have developed spasticity in the bicep of my right arm which is causing excrutiating pain to the point of tears. I have been prescribed baclofen to relax the muscle in my arm but please can you tell me what this indentation is?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013