Increasing weight. Frequent urination. Consuming amway nutrilite, omega fish oil, primerose, collagen. Blood test done. Reduce weight, too much supplements?

I have been maintaining my weight at 50 kg until a year ago when it keep going up . My current weight is now 56 kg & it reflected mostly on my belly . I m 157 cm in height & I m 51 years old female. I have been consuming Amway Nutrilite B complex, c, E, omega fish oil, Evening Primerose, Collagen, fibre for a very long time as a health supplement. I have a very healthy lifestyle. I do not smoke nor drink. I want to reduce on my belly fat & I was told to try out on the Amway Nutrilite CBPlus. I m also experiencing frequent urinating. I drink abt 1.5-2 litres of water daily. The last time I went for a full blood test was last oct & the following were not up to the mark.
BTW before I confirm on my payment may I know if the above queries are consider 1 question or many? Is the payment in USD. Can I go for the 18, one time only with all the above queries answer?
Haemoglobin 11.3 compare to G/DL 11.5-16.5
ESR 21 compare to MM/HR 0-20
MCH. 23 compare to PG 27-32
MCHC 29 compare to G/DL 32-36
Ferritin 9 NG/ML 10-291
Triglycerides 1.8 compare to MMOL/L LDL Cholesterol 4.1 MMOL/L compare to Total cholesterol 6.5 compare to MMOL/L Cardiac Markers Apoliproprotein B 1.30 compare to G/L 0.60-1.26
Urinalysis blood 1+
From the above report is anything wrong with me? Do u think I have consume too much health supplement? My main concern now is my weight gain & big tummy.
Please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013