Increasing level of white blood cells in successive blood tests, have tiredness and exhaustion, no infection. Possibility of leukemia?

yeah what could be wrong if i have had 3 blood test one each month and white blood cells keep going up i guess this last one was at double in my white blood cells i have no infection that i know i feel okay other than tired and exhausted more last 3 weeks... i was told likely possibility of lukemia and im scared.. i tryed to ask question all i got is my last blood work result here
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012