Increased sperm count, unsucessful iui. wife suffering from erythema

Hi, TTC : 6 years My sperm count is around 100mil/ml, it increased from 10 mil/ml after taking addyzoa for 6 months. We went through 3 unsuccessful IUI . Bit depressed now since my wife s AMH came 0.5. In all the three IUI, with even high dose of reproduction hormones, only one follicle was able to mature. last year, My wife had suffered with Annular centrifugal gyrated erythema , which occurs because of lack of sun exposure, could it be deficiency of Vitamin D which is affecting our hopes, her Vitamin D3 test shows 37ng. Please advice.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012