Increased heart rate, bad headaches, shaky body, weight gain. Could this be for stress or anxiety ?

Good day AAAAA. It all started when I was in high school. One day it felt like I m having a heart attack . My heart started beating so fast and I felt very dizzy. I was rushed to the hospital but the docters couldn t find anything wrong. I got better and after a few years it happened again. This time it got very worse. The docters checked my heart again, sugar, cholestrol, high blood pressure . I started to gain weight, about 25kg. I weigh 80kg then. I never got better only worse. My body started shaking and I felt weak withbad headaches . I started to get used to my condition. I got married 2008. The problem stiil presisted up to last year. Then one morning as I got up a headache struck so heavy my heart starting to beat so fast my head pounding so hard I felt that I was going to die. Again I was rushed to the hospital but everything seem to be normal. Docters started to treat me for stress and anxiety . They put me on medication for 6 months that s when I realized I don t have anxiety. I quite with the medication. I know there is something wrong with me that the docters can t find. I don t get my period anymore. I don t use pills, docters did test my hormones and went for ultasounds, but everything is okay. I gained so much weight in last year I weigh 125kgs now. Please help me....
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013