Increased heart rate after eating hamburgers. Feeling tired. Can a normal person suffer a heart attack?

Me and my buddy went to McDonalds today and bought two double cheeseburgers... We don t eat there very much but after we were finished with our hamburgers.. our heart rate increased... is this normal? Makes one feel horrible! At first you get tired and want to crash .. and then you lay down and you can t sleep because your heart beat is rapid. Why does this happen? It s happened before by the way. Can McDonalds cause someone who is of normal weight to have a heart attack?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012