Increased heart beat followed by headache with feeling of a beat in head, pain in neck and eyes with pressure during a bout of mental disturbance. How can I avoid this?

Hi, my name is Tim. Today I got upset about something, I did not yell or get physically angry, I was sitting down the whole time, but just thought about a situation and was disturbed and upset, and worried about it. During this period I could feel and tell my heart rate increased and it was beating very hard. A short while later I had a headache that took over my whole head and I could feel my heartbeat even on the top of my head. But it hurt from my neck to my eyes. My eyes felt like there was pressure and very painful, it didn t help to close them or open them. Can you please help? Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012