Increased fatigue, thirst, normal urination, wavering neck pain with increased appetite. Treatment required?

I am a 27 year old female. I have been feeling ill and tired for quite some time now, however in that last couple of months I have become extremely thirsty but I urinate normally, no matter how much liquid I consume. I also get pains in my neck that waivers from very noticeable to just noticeable and have an increased appetite (not sure if that is relevant). I feel so washed out all the time but I am not sure whether to visit my GP or not?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer