Increased appetite, stomach cramps, nausea on eating, stomach pain, bloating. Treatment options?

Here lately I am always the point that my stomach feels like it is cramping up. When I do eat, shortly after I feel sick! Stomach pain is almost unbearable. An hour or so after eating I feel like I am about to blow up and feel that I have eaten too much. Is there anything that I can do to help this situation? I drink a lot of water. I gave up pop over two years ago although ocassionaly I will have some.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012