Increased CPK. Have inflammatory disease, a-fib. Taking Inderal and Amitryptiline. Can aspirin cause high CPK?

My cpk in may 2012was 228 and now it is 400.I have inflammatory diseases of unknown origin. I also have afib and have been on high does of inderal. Just stopped inderal to see if that is cause of elevated cpk. I also take 40mg of amitryptiline at nite for many years and have read that can elevate your cpk. Now I am on sotilol for my afib. I also take 81mg baby aspirin 2x daily and I read that can cause elevated cpk?L
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013