Increase of pain in back, arm after recall of Prednisone. Side effect?

My guestion is in regards to the recall of the 20mg Prednisone. I was just on prednisone for my back instead of feeling better I feel worst. Not only does my back contnue to hurt ,every location that ive had a fracture or the arm in which I had a torn rotator cuff is stiff and giving me pain. What are the symthoms of the recalled drug. I have taken prednisone before and did not have this reaction. I am anurse and am not aware of this being a side effect
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013