Increase in weight, flabby stomach. Used duromine. Is it liver disorder?

Hello doctor how are you I have a question after coming back from a holiday I weighted myself and saw an increase in 5 kg in one week I managed to lose 1 kg using duromine I used to take duromine last year and I had one week supply left over so I used that I have also noticed my waist increase I never had an increase waist even when I was fat I had a flat stomach now it s all flabby. Also in past month my salt intake was high as well as I really like salty things is it just water retention or could there be something els I have stopped eating nearly nd still waist has not dropped do u think I would have some other sort of disease such as liver
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013