Increase in height using herbal body growth medicine

hi am 26 yrs old my height is 5,3 and my girl friend height is 5,5.... i feel very short when am with her. Can I increase my height by having this herbal body growth medicine.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns.

I went through your problem description. I suggest you not to worry too much. Height increases due to the lengthening of bones. This process of bone lengthening continues up to the age of about 23. Then the process stops. Muscles has nothing to do with height. They give you posture.

Growth spurt takes place from age 16 to 20. You are already 26 and your growth regarding to height must have stopped. You can use any amount of medications of loose money, but I can assure you that you cannot increase your height more than a few centimeters. Therefore be happy with what you are.

You might need psychological counseling., I am more than happy to provide telephone psychological counseling through healthcaremagic. Contact me through customer care,

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.