In the past 5 to 6 months I`ve developed these very red streaks on my upper-half of my inner thighs

Hello, I am 28, 5 4 , and about 155-160lbs. My weight has not changed drastically in the past year, and I have no problems in my medical history . In the past 5 to 6 months I`ve developed these very red streaks on my upper-half of my inner thighs (they look like i scraped my leg on a shredder like object). Not scratch marks but coming up from under my skin , and feel bumpy to the touch. At first I thought that maybe they were vericose veins developing, but for this past month it has escalated and now the lower half of my inner thighs look constantly bruised and purple. Some days will be better than others, where the bruising will dissapear and the streaks lighten a bit, but some days are really bad where it hurts to even try to massage the area with light pressure . I ve also been developing a very quickly growing rash on my back that started on the nape of my neck and has now become a blotchy patten across my back (up to around the base of the bra-line). The rash only itches sometimes and is very mild, the redness seems to be worst right out of the shower. I m not sure if all these symptoms are related, I want to go see a doctor but I m not sure what type of doctor I need to go to either....I am hoping that asking on here will help me figure out what I need to do... I have not been sexually active in this timespan, and very rarely use any drugs. I smoke/drink but I have been for very long so I m not sure if its related, I excersise about 2-3times a week, walking/cardio classes. I do have to sit for work, but I try to walk around and stretch whenever possible, and have been wearing larger-size slacks so that theres no pressure on my legs, but its not getting any better. Thank you in advance!!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Apr 2011