In second trimester, had smoked marijuana intermittently during pregnancy. Will it show in baby's drug test at birth?

Hello sir I am currently almost 28 weeks pregnant and have smoked marijuana intermittently during this pregnancy. Was just wondering the procedures Drs. usually perform when a baby is first delivered. I live in TX and the state is VERY strict on drugs in baby s systems at birth. I have stopped and am working on cleansing my system naturally,but am worried that my baby s system will not be clean at birth for a drug test . I am also wondering if all babies are tested in general or is it certain due to the state that I live in.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012