In remission for Hodgkins post stem cell transplant, have noticed nodes above armpits, elevated ESR. Cause of worry?

I am a known case of Hodgkins disease in complete remission for 10 years post stem cell transplant. I noted 3 nodes earlier this month one just above armpits and two on foreceps earlier this month. All 3 have reduced significantly since being noted. I did a CBC count, all parameters seem normal except ESR which is elevated to 27. LAst month the same report had counts of 19 for ESR and 10 for EOS (only abnormal results). Is this something to be worried. I have a history of blocked nose and recurrant coughs
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013