In HIV result one line is red and the other line is flow, what does it mean ?

if you tested hiv and the result its one line is red and the other line is flow what is your status its posetive or negative i am a female, 24yrs old, yesterday I tested for hiv & aids but when I get my result i didn t understand because the other line was red and the other one its flow and you can see the line so what is the status there because now im stress I want to find out that is it posetive or negative please advice.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011