Improve sperm count, what is reason ?

hello doctor, am a 27 years old men now my sperm cell stoped, what is reason ? how to resolve my problem.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Testicular dysfunction is a result of multiple reasons.. It could be secondary to trauma, infection, alcoholism, diabetes or may be due to unknown causes.. You need evaluation to know the reason for it.. The solution to the problem lies in treating the cause for it.. There are a few drugs too, to improve testicular function and increase sperm production, however the use of such drugs is only after complete evaluation..