Impatient, critical, gets angry easily, irritation. Anxiety related symptoms?

I am a 29 yr old female with 2 kids, ages 2 and 7, I have always been an impatient person.. but it is getting out of control, taking it out on my kids mainly.. Im irritated all the time, and im over critical. I have tried a few anitdepressants but they made me feel worse or in a fog.. I dont feel depressed . But I cant calm down and my husband says im neurotic Hearing the kids play loudly upsets me, and when they dont do something i get very angry with them.. It makes me feel like a terrible mother. I say i will do better tomorrow but then it happens again... :( Does this sound like anxiety or anger problems? Thank you!!
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012