Immunity booster tonic for children, administration quantity and side effects

Hi, I came to know about the increment tonic that can help to boost up the immunity system, give strength to bones and muscles as well as help in gaining height . My daughters are 8yrs and 4 yrs old. Can I give this tonic to them? What is the measurable quantity that needs to be given? Are there any side effects? and where can I find this medicine or if its sold with a different name? Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic,
These are herbal preparation,hence there ingredients are not exactly known. Their effect on immunity is questionable hence we can not comment on those preparations.

I would suggest you to consult a Paediatrician to examine them and if there is anything is there proper supplementation can be given.

You should take care of their normal diet if weight gain is required proper protein and vitamins may be given by the doctor .

To gain weight apart from diet they need to play( Exercise).
Hope this information helps you.
Good Luck.
Dr.Akhilesh Dubey M.D.