Immediate erection, ejaculation after watching porn movies. How to control?

actually when ever i watch some bad videos then in few seconds i get erect and semens comes out very soon a drop or 2 or more i am worried about that why this happens so early and if after few mins i do not stop watching that vodeos and then go to washroom whether semem comes out or not then i try to erect my penis but do not masterabte in 15 secs i ejaculate please tell me i am worried is there any problem ...:(
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of uncontrolled ejaculation.This is very common in those who watch porn Moves and is due to audiovisual (Psychological )stimulation of your nervous system involved in sexual satisfaction and ejaculation It can be brought under control by reducing the frequency of masturbation and watching porn videos..
This is due to anxiety Try to minimise watching porn videos.Things are bound to settle down .
Dr.Patil