Imbalance, vertigo, ringing in ears, ear fullness, head pressure. Checked for TMJD. What is wrong?

Hello, I have had a visit with an ENT dr last October for balance issues/some vertigo , ringing in my ears, ear fullness, head pressure and just an off feeling. It started about 7 or 8 months ago and I m at my wit s end. First Dr thought BPPV , ENT DR said ears looked fine, checked for balance and other testing. Hearing is perfect he said. Ruled out Meniere s. I sometimes feel light headed also. I ve taken 3 or so different antibiotics over the past 4 months and went to a dentist to check for TMJD. Everything seems fine so far. I don t understand what is wrong with me and my family Dr. is to the point I think she s sick of hearing me complain. It s really affecting my job and I have to sit in my chair most of the time because I get dizzy. When I do, I get flushed and feel overwhelmed and nervous. I ve never had any medical issues before. I am overweight and recently started bp meds for borderline hypertension and a resting heart rate around 100. I take 10mg Lisinopril , 50mg Atenolol , birth control pills and a daily multivitamin . I don t know what else to do.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013