Im having cramps but not period! Could this be due to stress or could I be pregnant ?

Hi, I've been having (what seems to be) menstrual cramps but no period for around 4 days now. It has been 1 week since last having unprotected sex and 2 weeks since I first had unprotected sex. I'm also experiencing fatigue and feeling weak. I'm not sure if my period is missed because of its irregularity, but the fact that i'm having cramps tells me my period should be coming on when its not. Could this be due to stress ? Or could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. The cramps could be occuring due to stress, infection or pregnancy too. Any of these condition are known to cause the cramps.. Get a pregnancy test.. Drink plenty of water, sleep adequately and regularly. Good healthy diet is also needed.. See a doctor if your symptoms are severe for evaluation and medical drugs...

i havent came on my period scent december of 2009 my boyfriend and i dont use protection, but he pulls out when hes coming. i have been cramping for about 4 days now no blood anywhere. i know im irregular so what do i do?