I'm 17 and my mom might need a heart transplant, can I give mine?

I'm 17 and my mom might need a heart transplant, can I give mine? I know this sounds like a troll question or something like that but I m completely serious here. My mom has Congestive Heart Failure and she MIGHT need a heart transplant (So far she s doing good though, just fluids on her legs but she gets rid of it with medicine). Anyway, I m 17 and I m in decent health. I love my mother more than anyone and anything, I d give my life for her if it came down to it. Can I give her my heart if it comes down to it? If she ever died I d probably commit suicide so it d be a waste of a heart if I couldn t. But I ve heard stories and saw movies based on a true story on Lifetime Movie Network of this guy who needed a new heart and live people volunteered to give their heart. Why can t I do this for my mom? If I turn 18 can I do it? I m only 6 months away from 18.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009