If u got told you have 3 weeks left to live, what will you do ?

If u got told u av 3 weeks left to live what would u do with the time u ad left ?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
I was told I had three months or left to live when I was 21 (I had metastasized malignant melanoma) ... I got very ANGRY and I found out good ways (then considered 'quack therapy', now taught to ALL cancer patients) to fight it. I did NOT die, and when I got the same disease a 'second primary' time, my doctor asked ME how long I wanted to live. At that time, I told him I needed to live to be AT LEAST 150 to do everything I wanted to do with my life. I'm still here, I'm now 57, and am 46 years past the first 'terminal' diagnosis, and 17 years past the second (non-terminal) diagnosis ... and I am the OLDEST LIVING SURVIVOR of what is now the 'common surgery' to get rid of malaignant melanoma.