If masturbation can cause any serious illnesses, kindly advice

Hey doctor ..my question is related to masturbation. I am a 20yr old male and wanted to know if masturbation can cause any serious illnesses(both physical and psychologically) can a person masturbate too much and where do we draw the line. i have seen that sme men are able to retract their foreskins completly when they have an erection during masturbation but my foreskin cannot completly expose my head .I can fully retract it when its flaccid so whtas wrong and is there a solution. when i do ejaculate, i only dribble and i have seen and heard that most men shoot.how can i make it shoot. How do i also increase the amount of semen i ejaculate? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Aug 2010
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
If you can retract fully when flaccid nothing is wrong with you need not worry. There
is nothing like to increase the quantity of semen. Depends how often you masturbate
if you do not masturbate for two to three days and then masturbate the quantity will
be more and if you masturbate three times a day than quantity will be less, force will
depend on quantity. There is no fix criteria for frequency of masturbation. But too much
is always bad for any thing will disturb your all other activity in life and can give pschological changes due to continuous thinking on sex, Thanks
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.