If i stop attending gym will it affect my weight ?

hi...i m 21,female...i was attending gym for a 2 monts and the i stopped it...will it be affected to my weight?????
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011
No, but u should follow the diet, continue to do walking.Sometimes muscles of abdomen and thigh get flabby after discontinue of gym... so do light exersice in home.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Regular exercise is important for loosing weight and maintaining it.At your home do regular exercise and keep regular diet control.Weight loss is a mission that you have to daily.bye and take care.