If 2nd rubella shot was given at an early age is there any need to repeate the dose again and will the child have any problem ?

I took my son in to get immunization shots up to date his 22 months and the doctor asked me why had they given his 2nd MMR rubella shot that is supposed to be given at 4 or 5 years old. Here is my question they gave him the 2 shots already so when he starts elementry school is he going to need a 3rd shot? And since the second shot was given to him in the wrong age is he going to have any problems because of this?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011