IUI done, had cramps immediately after taking ovidrel, fullness feeling in uterus later in the day. Do I have a chance of conceiving?

Good evening, I just had an IUI done on monday morning 930am. Sunday morning my RE took blood and u/s revealing the following: right ovary had 4 follicles sizes 10, 11, 10, 14. Left ovary had 2 follicles sizes 11 and 13. Uterine lining 7.4. E2 level 650. sperm count 10 million. I was hyperstimulated in a previous cycle (on varying doses of bravelle), which is why my RE recommended i take the ovidrel shot at 1130am on sunday in preparation for IUI on monday. He did not want to wait another day because of the risk of having too many eggs grow too much. I have been told that my ovaries are rather stubborn...took a while to get my eggs/E2 levels past baseline but when they reach that threshold i appear to blossom, which poses concern for a conservative RE. Within few hours immediately taking ovidrel, i had cramps . The night of my IUI and the day after I felt a full feeling in my uterus (wouldnt necessarily classify this as cramping, perhaps bloating?) My question I actually have a chance of conceiving this cycle? Could I have ovulated within those few hours after taking ovidrel? I am especially concerned because of the size of my follicles and lining thickness. I am going to start taking intravaginal progsterone starting thursday evening. Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance!
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012