IUGR baby, has reduced weight, does not take breast feed properly. Can I supplement with pre-nan?

my baby is a IUGR baby born at 37 weeks., she was born with 1.6 kg and while i discharged her she was 1.64, but at home she reduced to 1.6 in a day., i feel it is because of in sufficient feeding, it sleeps and is not sucking milk most of the time and when i try expressing milk, it does come in sufficient amount and this is very panicking and i become very tensed. Can I supplement her with pre-nan at times when she is sucking milk to increase her weight?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012