IBS, under intense stress, have stomach pain with large amount of blood in stools, had diarrhea earlier. History of Crohn's disease. Is it due to IBS?

I have Crohn s disease that has been in remission for a couple of years. I also have IBS . I have been under a lot of stress lately and for the past week I have had diarrhea about five times a day. Today I had a bowel movement that had red blood mixed in with it. The blood was the same color as if you cut your arm. It appeared to be about 1/4 cup of blood. I am now having stomach pain . Could this just be from IBS? Should I just wait and see if it happens again?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012