IBS patients, dark red, purple spots on fore-arms, gets bigger and disappears, taking clavix75. Advice?

Dear Dr. Sir, I am getting dark red purple spots on my both fore-arms for the last six months or so.These slowly get bigger in size,fade out & disappear.I was taking Clavix75, Coversyl 4mg & Tonact 10 (Atorva 10) daily.I have stooped taking Clavix 75 for the lat one month or so.The intensity of these spots has reduced but this problem is not disappearing.I am mail of 66yrs 5months.I am A chronic patient of IBS (C).Kindly advice. J.S.Kalsi (India)
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012