IBS, Stomach pain, bowel movement after eating, prescribed nexpro-rd 40mg, VSL3, Rifa-GUAT 400mg and mebiz-sr. Not heeling?

i have a problem with IBS sometime stool is normal sometime loose even though i eat same food daily.i get severe pain in my stomach and also feel like going for the bowel movement after eating. also when i get up in the morning i get strong pain in my stomach and strong pressure.i consulted a doctor nearby i explained all the problem to him and he gave medicine like nexpro rd 40,VSL3,Rifaguat 400 and mebiz sr i took these medicine the problem was controlled but after some day the problem started again i also gone through test like endoscopy but doctor told me that everything is normal.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Hi, Thank you for posting at Health Care Magic.

Your problem is related with IBS. But I think that you have Helicobacter Pylori. This means your treatment will be combined. Your personality is nervous and should be treated. You need a Helicobacter Pylori test, to find the diagnose. If the result of the test is positive your treatment will be this:
1) Claritromicina (Biaxin) 500mg 2x1(2 pills a day) for 7 days.
2) Amoxicillin (Amoxil) 1gr 2x1(2 pills a day) for 7 days.***(Use this if you are not allergic of Amoxicillin)
3) Nexium (Esomeprazole) 40mg (1 pill a day) from 5 to 7 weeks.
4) Laroxil (Amitriptilin) 25mg (1 pill a day ,1 hour before you sleep). This helps to reduce anxiety.

Good Luck.
Allergist and Immunologist Dr. Suman Kumar's  Response
IBS IS NOW A DAY CONSIDERED AS CHRONIC IRRITATION BY ONE OF THE FOOD PRPTEONS WE TAKE DAILY
GET CONSULTATION WITH ALLERGY DOCTOR HE WILL GET BLOOD SERUM TESTD FOR SPECIFIC ANTIBODIES FOR MILK WHEAT POTATO AND COMMON FOOD WE TAKE
GET THEM WITHDRAW FROM DIET AND AFTER FEW K YOU MIGHT START IMPROVIN