I was shot by the mofia in the heart by a shotgun, will I have ?

I was shot by the mofia in the heart by a shotgun. Will I live?
Help me! It hurts. I see lots of red...............................
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
This is obviously an attempt to attract attention and/or false emotions. Well it worked, your outrageous question compelled me to respond. How do you know you got shot in the heart? If you did, you'd be dead almost instantly, if not so. You wouldn't have the strength to type this. What? Did the mafia lend you a laptop to type this? What makes you think we can help? Unless you want us to tell you the procedure to removing the bullet in your heart and to stop the bleeding and to fix your chest, call the police! Anyways, back to your question. Yes you will die without help that you can actually reach.