I want treatment suggestion about my ulna nerve pain

I had surgery about a year ago on my ulna nerve now the pain is still on going does anyone have some advice for me
Asked On : Tue, 18 Aug 2009
This is a relatively troublesome pain but not life threatening or serious.In surgeries related to nerves or where the nerves get hurt, tingling sensation and strange kind of pain remains for a long neighbour had a similar surgery and he still curses the doctors because he got to know that this could have been avoided.I had heard of a similar case when a fellow's nerves had got damaged during tooth extraction.Frankly speaking, there's no advice for it and neither do painkillers work on these nerve origin pain so you meet a specialist in case you want a proper cure and care.