I want to reduce my weight

I m just 18yrs old but my weight has crossed my age limits its95kg , want to reduce weight..

Asked On : Tue, 30 Nov 2010
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic

Body Mass Index( BMI) is a measure of someone's weight in relation to height. Age will not be needed in calculating the BMI. so for any person the height is equally important to their weight. To maintain a normal BMI ( 18.5-24.9) , one should have a balanced diet , with physical activity at least for 30-60 minutes , taking food in equal intervals of time , that is try taking five small meals rather than three big meals and include more of fiber rich foods like whole fruits and raw vegetables in the diet. Take at least 3-4 litres of water per day.
Homeopath Dr. Sasi kala's  Response
with weight you should mention how much weight you are.regularly you have to follow the health tips that you can decrease your weight.
1 do exercise regularly atleast for half-an-hour daily.
2 avoid takaing of junk food
3eat food at small intervals in small quantities.