I want to know about my husbands sperm count, please suggest me

Dear Doctors, I am trying to conceive since last 1 year first six months i used to take novelon pills . My husband sperm count was initially 8 ml whcih was done in dec 2009 later in feb so we consulted Surgeon he has prescribed him paternia tablets twice daily and his last sperm count was 21 ml in feb month . We also visted gyneac she suggested for IUI but my husband could not masburate on his own as a result we could not give the semen required for IUI and they do not allow the semen collection from home. Would be really very thankfull if you could suggest the best advise which is affordable as i amd from a middle class family and could not afford high price medical treatments like IVF Awaiting for reply at the earliest . Thanks Regards, Rina
Asked On : Tue, 16 Mar 2010