I want to get well through medicines and without surgery for heart disease

My name is Mr. Murlidhar Shandilya from Sagar,Madhya Pradesh and I am 75 years old.I am suffering from high blood pressure since last 2 years and I have been taking NUSAR-A.M. but from last 2-3 months I am finding problem in walking and other activities.When I tested for T.M.T it came out to be positive.The local doctor has prescribed me with a number of medicines and at the same time he has prescribed me to go through angioplasty but I want to get well through medicines and without going through any surgery.So please suggest me the way to get well as soon as possible.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Mar 2010