I want to be fair, please suggest me the remedy for it

hi doctor i am having dark skin.i want to be fair.should i use betnovate-s cream
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
hi doctor i want to be me
Gastroenterologist, Surgical Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja's  Response

Why do u want to interfere in nature's way ?

Yet do not use Betnovate-S

I would suggest use some household remedies , protect urself from extremes of temperatuere and use sunscreen lotion from a renowned pharmacy
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
betnovate is high potent steroid and not to be use on face.
you are going to do damage ur skin which will not reverse.
just stop from today.
for fairness apply sunscreen daily and good moisturizer.
at night you can apply melaglow cream which is sure to use cream with same name.

Dermatologist Dr. Ashutosh Pandya's  Response
hi suraj
a big nooooooooo for betnovate cream as it is a steroid it should not to be applied over face. on long term application it causes thinning of skin, pimples, unwanted hair growth, etc. for good results u can consult any dermatologist who use to perform cosmetic procedures like CHEMICAL PEELING, MICRODERMABRASSION, LASERS etc. till then u can apply a good medicated sunscreen for sunprotection.
dr ashutosh pandya