I want become healthy, what is the best way to become healthy ?

HI My name is saleem..I m very Thin i want become healthy what is the best way to become healthy..My wait is only 55 kgs i want become near about 75kgs.

Asked On : Wed, 10 Mar 2010
rather than following a full fat diet....try supplementing your diet with proper products and focus on muscle and stamina gain will give to you the best possible fitness and weight gain by increasing your performance rather that adding tires of fat around your tummy and loking simple language spend time working out.(heavy weight) to build muscle and better eating habits..
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement Dr. A. Mohan Krishna's  Response
Hi Mr.Saleem, first I want to know your age and height. The best way is to have your weight to height tables and to know your BMI. Next plan the diet with the help of dietician. I would recommend Herbalife products, which would improve your muscle and bone mass. I would like to hear from you after trying the product.
Thank you.
  Anonymous's Response

Depends on your height. Check your BMI from the health calculators to get to know what should be your ideal weight. Eat right with more fat products in the diet and you should be just fine in the next few months. I was around 53 kg at 5'9" till i was 25 years of age. Them by 28-29, I just started gaining weight and now I am worried about being over-weight if not obese.