I wann to remove my hairs from my body soon

Hi DR: m sanjay.I wann to remove my full hairs from my body..I hate hairy body so i did shaving while my college period now its so think..Atleast i wann to remove from my chest and hands because i like modelling..i wann to go 4 gim plz give me a goog advice and treatment doctor..I am 25 years.It shgould not be so coctly because ia am a normal familly I am in chennai now
Asked On : Tue, 23 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. There are hair removal products easily available in the market.. You can use them for the hair removal purpose.. You can also shave the hairs, as you were doing it earlier.. Just follow sterile technique when doing the latter.. You need to see a doctor if your it is a sudden cessation...