I used to get a small pin prick rash on the palms of my hands. Sometimes they would get a small amount of blood into them.

Please help me with this query: I used to get a small pin prick rash on the palms of my hands. I put it down to stress and never really got an answer as to what it was. They were like tiny little fluid filled blisters which itched like mad and if I scratched them they sort of all melded into one. Sometimes they would get a small amount of blood into them. I noticed that I no longer get them since I excluded gluten from my diet .
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011