Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,
This condition what you have is called POMPHOLYX
.Its a allergic condition esp to metals ,may be in some body who wears rings .
The only treatment is avoidance of allergen and applying topical steroids
.In sever cases when the blisters burst ,one should start with oral antibiotic to prevent secondary infection with oral anti histaminics and topical steroids.If itching is sever then even oral steroids can be started .
It could be allergy
to other things also as you mention (gluten
I hope this answers your query.