I use to lose all of my energy half way through the day, what could be the reason ?

i loose all of my energy half way through the day I m a generally healthy person. I m female - 22 years old - average height and weight. I haven t really had any known health issues before. Lately though it s been hard. About half way through the day it s like hitting a wall. I loose all of my energy, and I just want to lay in bed and sleep for the rest of the day. The first half of my day is active, but not nearly enough to make me feel like this. On a side note, not sure if it s relevant, my hands and feet are always cold. And it takes a really long time to get them to warm up, if they ever do. In the summer my feet turn beat red in the heat too. I usually have fitful sleeping as well. Don t remember the last time I slept through the whole night. Are any of these connected? Should I be worried?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Jan 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Looks like u r suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome. Are u stressed? Is there an issue in your life troubling u? U will have to try to de stress during your day, take these 10 min breaks like a coffee break, chat with your colleague. Also do not go to sleep immediately after eating. Try listening to happy songs before sleeping

Have a healthy living