I sweat a lot from my scalp, is there any solution ?

i m 17 year old girl...and i sweat a lot often....it sweat on my scalps....i cannot live without fan for a hour,and also i think i have dry hair i have shoulder hair it is not curls fully but becomes curly partially after head bath and i often prefer freehair style if i do that it often gets tangled and looks awkward after a hour....and i cannot comb my hair often in public places right,get me a solution to this, and lot of sweat when i go out in sun creates a head ache too. is it natural?...suggest good solutions...plz.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
hi
you condition is well managable with ayurvedic treatment. dietary restriction and good medication will resolve your problem. first of all avoid salt, and spices from your diet. use lots of fresh vegetables especially bitter gourd, snake gourd, white pumpkin, lady finger, kheera. avoide tubers like potato.
take pure cow ghee and milk.
do pranayam and meditation.
before sleeping apply cool herbal oils on the scalp and sole.
consult a good ayurvedic physician to get perfect health
Hi The condition you seem to suffer from is called Hyperhydrosis. This can be treated with Silicea 200 taken twice a day for 7 days and later twice a week for 3 months.

Botox injections effectively cure hyperidrosis but should be given by an experienced medical professional only.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.At times this happenes due to some hormonal abnormality like thyruid disorder.Please get your blood checked for thyriod.In case of negative report take help from a skin specialist for this.
wishing you good health.
Hi
welcome to healthcaremagic
Donot use shampoo with chemicals.
Use jojoba ,herbal shampoo.
You need a conditioner after wash.
Donot wash your hair everyday but instead use conditioner daily with shampoo.
Donot use clorinated water for washing or if you do swimming take care.
Comb your hair several times a day,it improves the blood circulation over there.
Use Curly hair detangler conditioner
Hope u get your answer.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.